Friday, February 01, 2008

A Penisless State of Affairs


My friend, Barbara, sent me an e-mail tonight. The subject line was "Ladies, you think WE have a problem." It was the text of a June 2007 WebMD article titled, "Small-Penis Syndrome Common: Paltry-Penis Perception Plagues Many Normal Men."

The article begins:

Eighty-five percent of women are pleased with their partner's penis proportions yet many normal men suffer "small-penis syndrome," urologists report.

Small-penis syndrome is the anxiety of thinking one's penis is too small even though it isn't. It's a totally different condition from having a truly tiny tinkler, a condition known by the cold, clinical name of micropenis.

Barb's comments at the end of the e-mail:

Okay, Chicas, it’s Friday night and not even a paltry penis have I in my possession…The topic is open for discussion…

Micro penis anyone??

My reply to Barb's e-mail:

If I’m honest, I think I’ll take do-it-yourself over a micropenis.

I did hit Craigslist to see who was around earlier, but the only guy I replied to has not responded. I decided I don’t want a date badly enough to actually post my own ad. Think I’m just going to go rent a movie – maybe a comedy . . . or a thriller. Romance is always good – except it reinforces the penisless state of affairs.

Of course, Barb wrote back:

Laura Lee…The Penisless State of Affairs”…your next book!

You are soooooooo damn funny and honey movies are always good…I have one of each started with the drama, nah…enough in my life, then the romance, YIKES…gotta be the comedy after this e-mail!!!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Like what you're reading here? Want to have GendersSpeak posts delivered directly to your inbox? Subscribe now!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Automatic Social Bookmarking
socialize it
Shop for the Perfect Gift